Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Memorable Trip to the Masstown Market

This is Kevin Dykstra with Sidney Crosby. Dykstra works at the Masstown Market where Crosby stopped in for a bite to eat on his way to Prince Edwards Island to go golfing with a few friends on Monday.

Crosby was generous enough to stay to talk with fans and sign autographs for about a half-hour; Dykstra was one of those lucky fans.
“One of my co-workers was over in the restaurant at the time and he came running over to tell me because he knew I was a big fan,” Dykstra told the Truro Daily News yesterday afternoon. “I am a Canadiens fan but I am a big fan of Sidney Crosby and I watched every minute of the Stanley Cup final and was quite happy to see him win.”
Is it just me or does it look like Sidney still has a mustache in this picture?? Perhaps it's a shadow - IDK!!

4 comments:

PK_37 said...

Things like this gives me hope that I'll meet him one day.

I think its a shadow. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

Stephanie said...

@PK_37 - I know what you mean; we just have to remember, he's a normal person just like the rest of us - he just plays in the NHL!!!

So you think it's a shadow -- I still can't make up my mind!! : P

Unknown said...

When I first saw the picture I didnt notice the moustache in question but after I read the post I'm kind of thinking maybe it is a moustache.

Melissa said...

Umm...do they need a 4th?? Because I would love to go play some golf with him!!